Piscine SPLASH! Asia releases comprehensive education sessions
Asia’s largest international pool & spa trade show is back in Singapore. With more than 60 manufacturers and distributers from ten countries displaying products for the pool, spa and outdoor leisure industry, a welcome reception sponsored by Action Aquatics, a free breakfast on the show floor, more than 20 hours of education sessions and workshops and a golf day at The Masters, the exclusive Laguna National course there is plenty to see and do.
The strong line-up of speakers include:
- Pool & Spa Water Chemistry – Alex Antoniou – NSPF®, Director of Educational Programs, USA
- Hydraulic Workshop – Cal Stanley – Neptune Pools, Australia
- Creating pools in challenging environments - Geoff Ninnes, Geoff Ninnes Fong & Partners, Australia
- STA Pool Plant Training – providing safe, hygienic pools for swimmers – Richard Lamburn, Pool Plant Technical Officer, STA, UK
- Sustainable and Green Product Introduction – Hugh Smith- Pentair, Australia
- What Else Can You Do With Your Pool? – A panel discussion
- A Watchful Eye on Water Quality – Theo Millward, Operations Director, Swimming Teacher’s Association, UK
- Robot Pool Cleaning – a history and technological development – Dan Kwaczynski, Managing Director, Maytronics, Australia
- Ethics, culture and regulation needed to improve the safety of pools/ waterparks in Asia – Sim Choo Kheng, Founder & Chief Executive, Sim Leisure Consultants, Malaysia
- Chlorine Free Forum – Nick Briscoe, Waterco, Australia
To see details on the education available click here.
For the FIRST TIME – we have also partnered with Landscape Forum to bring you a ‘fringe conference’ all about landscaping. Whether participants are going regional with business expansion or just arming themselves with knowledge of landscape practices, particularly in Singapore, the fringe conference will provide participants a competitive cutting edge, allowing them to make informed decisions for future expansion. Bringing together three leading speakers this education is the first of its kind to be held at any pool and spa trade show in the region – don’t miss it. Full details click here.
Some of the exhibitors include Pentair; Waterco; Piscines Desjoyeaux; Emaux; AstralPool; Davey; Maytronics; Remco; Sofikitis; Unilite; Zodiac; Ezzari; Supreme Heating; Pool Water Products; Tintometer; Magnor; Heliocol; HornerXpress; Herborner; Zeolite.
“Pentair is the platinum sponsor for Piscine SPLASH! Asia 2013, we are looking forward to welcoming all of those participating and attending this great event. It will be one of our best opportunities to spend quality time with our current and future partners in Southeast Asia’s most International city. I think that the educational component will also help us to strengthen the capabilities of the current base of industry professionals and strengthen communication across the region It is a great opportunity for us to spend some time with our long term Asia Pacific customers and strengthen our ties to them. It also shows our commitment to the market as well as our long term commitment to support our customers and the industry.”
Hugh D. Smith, Director – Aquatic Systems –APAC, Pentair
Registrations have already been received from 23 countries and the Piscine SPLASH! Asia team is looking forward to welcoming more than 1500 attendees – the trade show is free to attend.
Piscine SPLASH! Asia is being held at the Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre on the 20 -21 May 2013. Doors open from 10am -6pm Monday 20 May and 8am -5pm Tuesday 21 May 2013.
Any questions, please contact us on Singapore 800 616 3169, Australia 1300 789 845, New Zealand 0800 451 590 or email to email@example.com